The following summarises the privacy settings and cookies used on the website of The Holos Project.
Our registered address is 1 Broadsands Rd, Paignton, Devon, UK, TQ4 6JX . You can call us on [Contact Number] or contact us via our website or email us via email@example.com.
This privacy notice covers:
• How your data is collected
• The legal basis we use to hold the data
• How we will use the data
• How you can affect the data that we hold
• How to make a complaint
• Changes to this policy
How your data is collected:
• Subscribing to our newsletter
• Submitting a post to our blog
The legal basis for our holding your data:
The sole legal basis for our holding your data, through your interaction with this website, is your consent, under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
How will we use your data:
We will use your data for the sole purpose for which it was collected:
• If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will email you our newsletter and nothing else.
• If you submit a post to our blog, we may choose to publish that blog, at which point, the data that you submit will be used to create a publicly-accessible contributor profile. We will tell you before we do that so you can withdraw your submission if you so wish.
We will never sell or pass your data to others without your consent. We will secure your data to the best of our ability.
How you can affect what we do with your data?
You have the right to withdraw consent for our use of your data at any time. You can also ask us to amend it, if needs be, and we will endeavour to so as quickly as possible.
How to complain?
If you feel that we are misusing your data, please contact us as soon as possible. We will endeavour to resolve your complaint within one week.
Changes to this policy:
We receive the right to amend this policy, over time, but will publicise this prominently on the home page, should we do so. Your legal rights will obviously be unaffected by any changes we make.